Atrium Health, formerly known as the Carolinas HealthCare System, is a non-profit healthcare organization with more than 70,000 employees working across 40 hospital campuses and more than 1400 care locations.
The company is anchored in Charlotte, North Carolina but operates Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist (Winston-Salem), Atrium Health Navicent, and Atrium Health Floyd (Georgia, Alabama).
Why use MyAtriumHealth EHR
MyAtrium Health merges multiple health portals into an easy-to-use digital EHR system, MyChart, to manage online personal medical records. Here are some things you can do to help better handle your health care.
- Request medication refills
- Receive non-urgent medical advice
- Communicate with your Atrium Healthcare team
- Get Lab and Test Results
- Virtual registration
- Check-In from Home before physically arriving for medical exams
- Update your medical information
MyAtriumHealth Login Instructions
Desktop browser medical chart access
Open the official MyAtriumHealth by browsing https://my.atriumhealth.org/. You will see the official MyChart homepage after clicking the given link, and you will find a login form on this page.
There is some confusion as Atrium Health previously had separate logins for each hospital. If you are having issues, please contact the following:
email: [email protected]
Official mobile app
Access your account using the latest version of MyChart if you have it installed on your phone. To access MyChart, click the “My Chart” button on the mobile screen. You will then be able to log into MyChart. MyChart App also works with MyChartPlus, MyNortonChart, UW Health MyChart.
To log into your MyChart account using the mobile application, you must first provide your MyChart username and passcode.
MyAtriumHealth Bill Pay
The MyAtriumHealth bill pay service is a convenient way to pay your medical bills online. You can set up automatic payment reminders and receive an email confirmation of each transaction.
The MyAtriumHealth bill pay feature allows you to:
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Pay by credit card or debit card
- Set up auto-payments that are scheduled
MyAtriumHealth Create Account Instructions
To set up your MyAtriumHealth account, please complete this form.
- In the next step, you will be asked a series of questions by Experian. Experian is a third-party service that will verify your identity. Atrium Health will not be able to see your answers to the Experian questions.
- To verify your identity, Experian will perform a soft credit inquiry. The inquiry does not affect your credit score. If you have a credit freeze, please get in touch with the MyAtriumHealth Support team at 855-799-0044,
- Contact the MyAtriumHealth Support team at 855-799-0044 or [email protected] with questions.
Reset My Atrium Health Login Password
If you are a new user, please reset your password. If you have forgotten your login information or need help logging in, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]umHealth.org.
Recover MyAtriumHealth User name and password
- If you click “forgot username” on the login screen, you’ll be taken back to the
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and email address to recover the forgotten username.
- After completing the form, click Submit, and the user name will be emailed to the email address associated with your account.
- Click “Forgot Password?” on the My AtriumHealth login screen.
- Enter your username, date of birth, and email address associated with your MyAtriumHealth.org account, then click Next.
- A code will be sent to the email address on file. Enter the code on the screen Verify Your Identity.
- You will be able to create a new password for your MyAtriumHealth account.
MyAtriumHealth on the App Stores,
What is MyAtriumHealth
MyAtriumHealth is a free, easy-to-use online portal designed specifically for patients to securely view, manage and store their personal medical record information.
With MyAtriumHealth, you can see your most recent lab reports, prescription history, and immunizations; make changes to your medication list; and receive automated electronic messages about upcoming appointments, test results, and vaccinations.
What Medical Reports Does MyAtriumHealth Give you Access to?
You can use MyAtriumHealth anytime and from anywhere. MyAtriumHealth provides access to some documents. This includes information typically sent to patients upon discharge from the hospital.
- laboratory results
- discharge summaries
- Immunization Records
- Doctors’ notes from your visit
- Medications you are taking
- History of surgeries
What Hospitals Belong to MyAtriumHealth
Atrium Health operates 678 medical facilities under three brands which are:
- Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist
- Atrium Health Navicent
- Atrium Health Floyd
My Atrium also runs the following foundation-related care facilities.
- Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation
- Columbus Reginal Healthcare System
- St. Luke’s Hospital
Can I view a family member’s health record in MyAtriumHealth
You’re not allowed to see anyone else’s medical records. Because of the sensitive nature of medical records, patients must sign and submit a HIPAA form requesting access to their medical records and creating an online MyAtriumMedical profile.
My Atrium Health activation code does not work. What should I do?
Your activation codes expire 45 days after purchase and are no longer valid once you use them for the first time. If your activation key has been used up, please call the number listed on your MyAtriumHealth card to get a new one. You can contact our technical team via:
Atrium Health customer support number: 855-799-0044
Atrium Health customer support email: [email protected]
Can my spouse and I share one MyAtriumHealth account?
Due to the sensitive nature of health care information, each adult must complete a release of information form and create an individual MyAtriumHealth account before accessing their health records online.
How to Access MyAtriumHealth Patient Forms
**If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the emergency room immediately.**
NOTE: We are not affiliated with My Chart, and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive personal information.