Norton Healthcare is a not-for-profit hospital and healthcare system that employs over 700 doctors and operates five hospitals in Louisville and one in Indianapolis. It also runs several urgent care facilities, including eight Norton Immediate Care Centers at Walgreens locations, and expanded telemedicine programs through Norton eCare Connect.
Why use MyNortonChart EHR
MyNortonChart gives you convenient online access to manage your personal medical record online via the MyChart EHR platform. Staying healthy requires taking an active role in your wellness, and MyNortonChart helps you do that by the following:
- Check your medication list, immunization records, allergies, and medical history
- Receive email notifications on your medical care and discharge instructions
- Contact your Norton healthcare provider if you need non-urgent medical advice
- View details of your past and upcoming Norton Healthcare appointments
- Pay your medical bills online
- Connect with a provider through Norton eCare with a secure video visit or eVisit
MyNortonChart Login Instructions
Desktop browser medical chart access
Open the official MyNortonChart login page by browsing https://mychart.nortonhealthcare.org/.
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click the Green Sign in button
Official MyChart App
Access your My Norton Chart using the latest version of MyChart if you have it installed on your phone. To access MyChart, click the “My Chart” button on the mobile screen. You will then be able to log into MyChart app.
MyNortonChart Create Account Instructions
To use MyNortonChart, you will first require an activation key. There are three main methods for getting your code:
Request an activation code After an impatient visit at a Norton healthcare facility.
Call (502) 629–1234 to activate your Norton Chart account.
Request your activation code by visiting www.NortonHealthcare.com/mychart Choose:
- New User Sign Up Now
- Click Request Online.
When activating your Norton Chart account, you must enter your activation codes, birthday, and the last four digits of your social security number.
It would be best to do that immediately so your code doesn’t expire after 60 days. If your code has expired, go to http://www.nortonhealthcare.com/mychart and follow the steps for requesting an activation code.
Contact the MyNortonChart Support team at 855-799-0044 or MyNortonChart@atriumhealth.org with questions.
Reset My Norton Healthcare Login Password
If you have trouble with your password and the password reset link did not resolve the issue, then help can be found by:
MyNortonChart customer support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MyNortonChart customer support phone: 502-629-8766
MyNortonChart Bill Pay
The MyNortonChart bill pay service is a convenient way to pay your medical bills online. You can set up automatic payment reminders and receive an email confirmation of each transaction. The MyNortonChart bill pay feature allows you to:
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Pay by credit card or debit card
- Set up auto-payments that are scheduled
MyNortonChart Mobile Device Apps
What is Norton Mychart
MyNortonchart is an online health portal created especially for people who want to access, manage, and store their health records securely.
With MyNortONChart, you can view your most recent laboratory tests, prescriptions, and immunizations, update your medications, and get automatic electronic reminders for upcoming appointments, test results, and vaccinations.
Does Norton Healthcare offer Telehealth?
Yes, Norton Healthcare offers urgent care telehealth services through its program Norton eCare. You’ll complete an online survey about your symptoms and medical concerns and receive a phone consultation from a local Norton eHealth provider.
- You can see a local Norton eCare professional face-to-face through a secured online connection.
- Prescription orders are sent directly to your preferred pharmacies.
- If you need referrals for drive-thru tests, they can be provided.
- Most health insurance covers video visits, and copays are similar to those for office visits.
What Hospitals Belong to MyNortonChart
Norton Healthcare operates 340 medical facilities in total. The following hospitals are:
- Norton Audubon Hospital
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital
- Norton Children’s Hospital
- Nort Children’s Medical Cent
- Norton Hospital
- Norton King’s Daughters’ Hospital
- Norton Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Norton Cancer Institute
How do I add a child to MyNortonChart (Proxy Access)
To Add a child to MyNortonChart, follow these steps.
- Log in to your MyNortonChart account.
From the MyNortonChart homepage, click the Settings button at the top right corner. Choose “Personalize” from the drop-down list.
- Request access to a minor‘s records with a Proxy Access form.
- Fill in all the details on the form and submit.
- If you want access to your loved one’s medical records, they must permit you first.
Can I View a Family Member’s Health record in MyNortonChart
You’re not allowed to see anyone else’s medical records. Because of the sensitive nature of medical records, patients must sign and submit a HIPAA form requesting access to their medical records and creating an online MyAtriumMedical profile.
My Norton Healthcare activation code does not work. What should I do?
To protect your account from unauthorized access, your activation code expires within 30 minutes and is invalidated once you’ve used it for the first time.
Norton Healthcare customer support number: 502-629-8766
Norton Healthcare customer support email: email@example.com
Can my spouse and I share one MyNortonChart account?
Because of the sensitive nature of medical information, adults must sign a consent form and create an individual NortonChart user profile before accessing their medical records online.
**If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the emergency room immediately.**
NOTE: We are not affiliated with My Chart, and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive personal information.