UPDATED: July 25, 2020 – With a RelayHealth login, patients can easily manage their health care, access medical records online; request prescription refills and secure message with doctor or medical provider, in a secure patient portal.
The patient portal also works to provide active duty and veteran service-members tools to manage VA Benefits on MiCare secure messaging system.
Relay Health Login
The RelayHealth login offers a method for patients to take control of their healthcare:
- Visit app.relayhealth.com to access your account online
- Click the blue button, labeled ‘Sign In’ in the top right of the homepage
- Enter your username and password on the login page and click ‘Sign In’
Features of the Patient Portal
Relay Health login allows patients with convenient and secure access to:
- View current medications and request prescription refills
- Visit your inbox to send and receive secure messages with your doctor
- View and control your electronic medical records (EMR)
- Schedule doctors appointment and view upcoming appointments
- Update personal health record (PHR), family history, medical procedures, allergies and more
- View history of medical tests and lab results
- Access medical records online and download electronic copy of immunization records
- Request referrals and find a doctor or specialist in your network with the Find a Provider tool
Create an Account Online
- Click “Register” towards the top right of homepage
- Enter the requested basic personal information
- Select your username and password
- Click Submit to complete registration
Secure Messaging through MiCare & TriCare
The secure messaging system, also known as MiCare, allows members of the military to communicate with their healthcare team to best manage their health benefits and personal health record (PHR).
The MiCare portal is currently available to AirForce, Navy, Army and National Capital Region service-members.
To learn more about MiCare visit micare.va.gov
Medical Identity Theft Protection
Relay Health login makes it possible to maintain privacy and doctor-patient-confidentiality via their secure patient portal and password protected user accounts. This significantly reduces the threat of medical identity theft and protects sensitive personal health records.
RelayHealth.com is a secure health information technology allowing patients convenient access to communicate with health providers and doctors.
Patients can work with their healthcare team to develop a plan to treat current medical conditions, explore treatment options and medical procedures and provide the resources to manage long-term health care.
Comparing Health Plans on the Marketplace
With open enrollment quickly approaching the search for affordable insurance should be on the top of your list of things to do.
There are a few things to consider when looking for individual health insurance or when you compare health insurance in the healthcare marketplace. Learn more about how to choose the best health insurance coverage for you.
Some questions you may want to ask yourself include; finding a primary care provider, do you want a high deductible health plan, and how extensive your insurance coverage will be.
If you switch health insurance plans or health insurance companies, contact your primary care provider to obtain your medical records or make sure your electronic medical record (EMR) is up-to-date.
Learn more about 2018 Marketplace Health Plans at Healthcare.gov
Having trouble accessing your account on RelayHealth.com?
Forgot your password or username? Click here or select Start Recovery at the bottom of the login page to reset your username or password.
5995 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
**If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the emergency room immediately.**
NOTE: We are not affiliated with RelayHealth.com, and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.